Homescan Representative - English/Spanish Bilingual-3018
Founded in 1923, Nielsen is the global authority on the consumer. We help over 20,000 clients, from Coca-Cola to Walmart to Apple to Disney, in over 100 countries understand consumers and grow their businesses, every day. Nielsens business is organized into two areas: What Consumers Watch, serving media, telecom and tech industries; and What Consumers Buy, serving consumer goods, retail, financial services and automotive industries. Nielsen went public in 2011 and joined the S&P 500 in 2013.
Nielsen has an immediate opening for a dynamic representative to join our Homescan team. As a Homescan Representative, you will use your unique combination of language skills and persuasion to recruit and maintain Hispanic families to participate in the Homescan panel.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for achieving in-person recruitment and installation goals by utilizing proven recruitment techniques.
- Drive to selected homes, within a designated territory using company provided vehicle and supplied GPS.
- Educate panelists on proper scanner usage and the importance of scanning all products
- Adhere to Nielsen/Homescan methodology and follow policies and procedures
- Recruit statistically selected eligible homes within a block area without an appointment
- Conduct in-person interviews with families and determine eligibility
- Input collected data into a computer and/or iPhone and document results
- Prepare reports from their visits and activities on the right platform/files
- Persuade and educate the households while overcoming objectives, maximizing panel participation and building rapport
- Persuade panelists to complete surveys via paper and/or online
- Effectively communicate incentive and reward potentials to panelists, as well as address panelists questions that may arise throughout participation
- Collaborate with various departments within Nielsen and the National Consumer Panel (NCP) to ensure a quality sample that is in compliance with methodology.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Strong customer service and human relations skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work various hours (evenings and weekends and holidays)
- Strong computer skills
- High School Degree or GED
- Travel for up to 5 days to other markets to support other teams, not more than 4 times per year
- Travel for up to 5 days to an office for required meetings, training or other business reasons, not more than 4 times per year
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record*
- Ability to drive long distances, up to 200 miles per trip
- Willing and able to be outside in all weather conditions going door-to-door to peoples homes including, but not limited to single family homes, townhouses, mobile homes, condominiums and apartments
- Ability to navigate stairs, elevators, walkways and driveway (paved and unpaved) and a wide array of entrances into peoples homes
- Willing and able to interact with people for several hours in their home regardless of location or condition, this includes homes that may contain pets of any kind, as well as be in various states of cleanliness or disarray
* Driving record that reflects respect for traffic and safety laws. This includes, but is not limited to, no recent history of moving violations, DUI, DWI, loss of driving privileges, reckless, careless or negligent driving, speeding, seatbelt or cell phone violations.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsens Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content video, audio, and text is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industrys only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the worlds population. For more information, visit (link removed) is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Secondary Locations:, , ,
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 86726452 chicago