Home > Chicago services > Chicago legal services

Posted: Monday, January 22, 2018 9:42 AM


I am an aggressive and affordable attorney. I practice in criminal, contracts, immigration, tax and divorce law.

For all your immigration needs, give us a call. - Family or Marriage-Based Permanent Residence - H1-B Work Visa - F-1 Student Visa - Fiancee Visas - Employment-Based Permanent Residence / Labor Certification (PERM) - Investor Visas (E-2; EB-5; L-1) - Asylum - National Interest Waiver / Extraordinary ability (EB-1) - Naturalization / Citizenship - Outstanding Professor /Outstanding Researcher - Visa Extensions / Change of Status - Adjustment of Status - Removal / Deportation - Stateside waivers, as well.

Call Gene Hook Jr. at (773) 606-1856
Do you need help with Federal, State, or City taxes? I am an experienced lawyer who works with other CPAs and EAs to help you succeed. I provide very affordable tax representation. Call Gene Hook Jr. at (773) 606-1856
I also enjoy many years of experience in Criminal Defense, Divorce and Contract law.
Law Office of Gene Hook Jr.
401 S LaSalle Suite 1600 Q
Chicago, IL 60605
(773) 606-1856
Look for me on AVVO The Lawyer Review site
tax attorney in chicago, divorce in chicago, divorce in Illinois, Contracts in Chicago, Federal Income Tax, Illinois Tax

401 S LaSalle St Suite 1600 Q, 60605    google map | yahoo map

• Location: All Chicagoland and Beyond, Chicago

• Post ID: 20501098 chicago is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2018